Thursday, August 13, 2009

Naomi Valerio - BIG BOOTY ALERT!


Hot damn! Here's what she has to say about herself:

"My name is naomi. I am of dominican and puertorican descent and came here looking for new opportunities. I definitely enjoy being in front of the camera and have always liked to model. I had some early interest in modeling and even had some photographs taken, My recent photoshoot with my friend/felix natal jr. resparked my interest as I was very happy with the results, so much that I am now thinking of getting more involved in this field. looking to work with photographers and stylis.please contact me here, on myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/naomi valerio or via my email address: valerio_917@msn.com "

RS link containing 65 pictures below.












Download: Naomi Valerio - 65 Pictures

No comments: