Monday, June 15, 2009

Megan Fox - "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" premiere in Berlin


Megan Fox was absolutely stunning at the Berlin premiere of the upcoming film "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

Below are more images and a rapidshare link to 85 hq pictures from the premiere.

Oh and if you didn't hear... straight guys put on a smile on your face for The SUN UK reports:

"
The Sun can reveal that Megan has dumped actor fiance BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN for the second time this year and already has her sights set on meeting someone new.

The actress, in Berlin to promote Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, said: "I'm currently what you would call single I guess."

I'm not sure what the "I guess" part is all about but fuck it... I'm smiling.






RS link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/245000168/MeFx.rar

No comments: